Residential Property Type: Single Family
When you own a single-family rental property, it’s incredibly tempting to handle property management tasks on your own. Given the small size of the property, it seems like it should be easy to take care of it during your downtime from work, or your spare time if you’re retired. But in this case, appearances can be deceiving. Managing a single-family property entails all the same tasks as managing an apartment complex, only on a smaller scale. As such, you should consider using a property management company such as MGR Property Management.
Full-Service Single-Family Property Management Services
Since 1981, we have been a leading property management company in Southern California. When compared to our competitors, we offer more experience, a greater reach, and more satisfied customers. With five offices in the area that are fully staffed with dedicated property management professionals, you never need to worry about not receiving the attention you deserve.
When we take on managing your property, we step into the role of partner, taking care of mundane tasks and adding value to your property, but never taking action without your clearance being given first. We take into account the needs of your property, what you want to get from it, and your approach to renting your single-family property, then assign a team or team member who is the best fit for the job. Your property management package will be customized to suit the needs of your property and your wants for the experience, as well as your budget. With us, you pay for what you need, never any extras.
Do You Really Need Property Management Services?
No doubt this is the question that led you to us in the first place. And chances are you are going to expect us to tell you that yes, you absolutely need property management services. However, if you have the time, energy, and skills needed to manage your single-family property on your own, we think it is perfectly acceptable to manage your property by yourself.
With that said, most property owners are lacking either the time, the energy, or the skills—or some combination of the three. In these cases, we believe that the best thing you can do for the success of your venture is to hire us to help. Because we offer customizable packages, you can choose to hire us only for the tasks you struggle with or you can opt for us to handle all management tasks. The choice is yours, and the benefits are more than worthwhile.
Benefits of Using a Property Management Service
When you use a property management service, such as MGR, there are certain benefits you can enjoy no matter what type of property you own. These benefits include:
- Rapid Response: Should things go wrong, and we all know they do from time to time, you will not need to wait for a response. Our team is ready to answer the call from both owners and tenants no matter the hour of the day or night and will quickly implement the needed solution.
- Extensive Connections: When your property needs to be repaired or maintained, you want the very best contractor for the job. We have an extensive network of trusted and reliable contractors we work with, so your property is always left in good hands.
- Conflict Management: Even in the best of circumstances, things will go wrong, and when they do, conflict is generated. Our team is trained to resolve conflicts calmly and legally, taking a balanced approach while still keeping your interests our top priority.
- Tenant Retention: After we find the right tenant for your property, the goal is to keep them so you can enjoy having a steady passive income and a trusted renter. We know what tenants are looking for and how to keep them signing their lease again year after year.
- Rent Collection: Asking for money can be difficult, even when it is owed to you. To help you avoid uncomfortable situations, we will collect rent for you, as well as any fees for late payment or other issues.
- Tax Assistance: We help you with your taxes in two ways. The first is with our detailed bookkeeping, and the second is with your ability to use the fees we charge as a tax deduction. With MGR Property Management, you benefit your bottom line.
Is Property Management an Affordable Solution for Single-Family Rental Owners?
In the vast majority of cases, yes, it’s quite affordable. In the case of MGR, we do not charge you a flat rate, but instead a set percentage of your gross income from the property based on the services we provide you with. However, property management services do more than keep your property going; they also focus on improving it. With us, you can find small changes that make a big difference in the rent you can charge, and the end result can be a greater profit than what you enjoyed when you were not paying for property management services.
Residential Property Management Services
While the benefits of using a residential property management service are clear, before you hire us, you should know more about what exactly we are able to offer you. Should you sign with MGR Property Management, you can enjoy the following services tailored to the needs of your single-family rental property:
- Background checks
- Lease signings
- Monthly rent collection
- Assessment of lease violations
- Lease enforcement
- Fulfillment of service requests
- Hiring vendors for maintenance and repairs
- Expense review
- Lease reviews
- Lease negotiations
- Property inspections
- Tax, mortgage, and insurance payments
Our residential property management services are offered to owners of properties with one to four separate units. Anything above four units is considered an apartment complex and will receive services tailored to the needs of larger rental properties.
Why You Should Choose MGR Property Management
MGR Property Management is a full-service company that offers customizable solutions tailored to the needs of your property. Over nearly the last four decades, we have offered Southern California the very best in single-family rental property management. For rental income you can enjoy stress-free, work with MGR Property Management.